Last week I tried 2 new recipes. I thought both were delicious (haha, I know some of you HATE that word). :)
Whenever I try new recipes, it makes me want MORE new receipes. The problem, is I find a lot of recipes but have a hard time knowing how to make them healthier. My question to you is -
What substitutes do you use to make something healthier?
What are some of your healthy recipes?
What are your favorite things to grill and how do you grill them?
What are your kids favorites?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could find a healthier way to make recipes too. I don't know how though. Pioneerwoman.com has way yummy recipes. Everything I have ever made from her my kids love(and my kids are picky eaters). But her recipes are far from healthy!
Try her chicken scallopine or chicken fried steak. It is some of their favorites. I have a chicken crescent roll recipe they love too. It isn't from her though.
Sorry so long.
I'm not the greatest at making healthy stuff :( I'm curious as to the two recipes you tried. I'd love the recipes!
Post a Comment