Working with Devan on his spelling words is always very frustrating. He thinks I am just trying to torture him. Tidbit of our session yesterday:
Me: Devan, spell first.
Devan: 1-s-t
It is so hard to get upset at this kid sometimes because he is so funny. Where did he come from? oh yeah, he is definitely Daniel's son.

5 comments:
I seriously LOVE this kid. He is my kind of boy, actually all of your boys are. They have so much personality, good looks and awesome skills...
HA HA thats funny!
That is so funny. He is such a character. This makes me miss all of your sweet boys! I'll have to make a trip up there to see all of you some time soon.
Hee, hee, hee! The picture says it all!
I agree with Heidi, you have the cutest, funniest boys. I love the look on Devan's face. You can just see his personality oozing out!
Post a Comment