I love to read blogs and hear how people write. In each blog I can hear the person's personality coming through and love reading even if it is not the craziest or funniest story I have heard in a while. Me on the other hand feel like my life is just so ordinary and run of the mill, that I feel there aren't many interesting things to write, so my blog gets neglected....
But I have decided that ordinary is perfect for me. And my ordinary is not necessarily someone else's ordinary. I'm turning a new leaf and making a goal to post at least once a week. I am sure there is something in a week's time that is worth writing about or some things that I should document for my own purposes because someday I would like to have my blog printed because I am a horrible journal writer.
Now to think of something interesting to write about.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it's a great idea to print a blog as a journal. I think every mom feels like their life is run of the mill. I'm excited to see more posts though :)
I always feel like I've got an ordinary life also, you've just got to decide who you are blogging for (I try to keep in mind the grandparents!! also the fact that this is our family journal) and try to forget about anyone else that might be reading and what they might be thinking. Plus kids are always beautiful and interesting to blog about, so just grab your camera and keep a lookout for something cute that they do!! There is no such thing as ordinary with kids, and you've got a handful of them! By the way, I usually check with my reader so haven't seen the family picture before today, GORGEOUS!! Also you can blog about your I-spy sewing experiences, since you are learning it would be fun to hear your experiences. I'm thinking about writing about it when I ever get around to sewing them!
There is nothing ordinary about having 4 boys in your house!
I think that we all feel a little ordinary and a little hum drum. But I love to read your posts and am excited to read more. That is a great goal, maybe one I can achieve.
I recently ordered my blog made into a book. It is a pretty cool "journal" with pictures.
Post a Comment