I saw this on Emilee's blog and thought it was fun - so I copied it from her. If you have time, do the same!
Twenty years ago I...
1) had a crush on my 5th grade teacher (oh, and his son that was a year younger than me too)
2) was still playing dolls in the Chinook (my BFF's small motor home)
3) was in a singing group
Ten years ago I...
1) was celebrating my first anniversary
2) was learning a big lesson in faith
3) was finishing my administrative assistant degree at CEU
Five years ago I...
1) sold our condo in Vegas and moved to California
2) got pregnant with Lance
3) watched our first home get built and moved twice that same year
Three years ago I...
1) started working from home for IDS
2) made some new lifelong friends
3) missed the snow
One year ago I...
1) was having a very hard time (with everything)
2) went with mother's instinct and found out why Lance wasn't talking
3) had tulips in my yard
So far this year I have...
1) been more organized with menus and shopping
2) tried to make a conscious effort not to be wasteful
3) started a new journal
Yesterday I...
1) had a bad headache and curled up with a book (very therapeutic)
2) watched Biggest Loser and as always am so inspired by those people
3) exercised
Today I...
1) took Devan to the dentist
2) cleaned my bedroom
3) talked with my sister on IM
Tomorrow I will...
1) start the laundry
2) go to 3 parent-teacher conferences
3) deliver 8 blankets to Project Linus to get our free Disneyland vouchers
In the next year I may...
1) move
2) get in shape
3) get my sinuses fixed so I can smell again
Everyday I...
1) am thankful that we have a job
2) try not to sweat the small stuff
3) think of my mom at least once
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know why this made me tear up but it did! I miss you. I loved reading it all especially the ones with the years that I've known you and the everyday I...those three things got to me. Hope you're doing great! I WILL call you, the thing is now I have REALLY bad cell service in my house. So I need to be out and about to make the call and not get disconnected! I think you're great and I for one HOPE you move back!!!
So remind me, who was your 5th grade teacher? It is fun and hard to look back sometimes.
How fun. I'll have to do that. I didn't know you had sinus problems. I hope that can get fixed too, that would be tough not to be able to smell (especially when it comes to a child needing a diaper change....wait maybe thats a blessing he he)
I think I will do this on my blog too.
Heather we have to see each other here in Utah before we run into each other in Cali. We haven't gotten to just talk in so long.
Post a Comment