Sunday, January 10, 2010
Bubbles
Today after church I was rushing as quickly as a person can through all the elderly people lingering in the halls to get Preston from nursery. As I am approaching the nursery I can hear the happiest, cutest shrieking noise coming from the general direction of the nursery. I peek in the window to see the nursery leader blowing bubbles and Preston squealing with joy everytime a new batch floats into the air, with his hands reached as high as he can and feet stomping. I had to just sit and watch for a minute or two.....I love my little Preston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
gotta love the traffic jams that happen in the halls.
It also makes you feel good that they love nursery! What a sweet boy. It makes you want to do anything to keep them happy like that. Love it!
That is so sweet. It's nice when they are happy in nursery!
That is so cute! I bet that was fun to watch.
I love the picture at the top of your blog. You have the CUTEST family of boys I've ever seen. (I also love your hair!)
Bubbles are the best thing to happen to nursery! I'm so glad Preston likes nursery!
Post a Comment