Sunday, January 11, 2009

The 11th Commandment


This is a conversation I overheard in the bathroom the other day between Liam and Devan (this picture is what I envision about 10 years from now) :


Liam: Hey, Dev, did you know it is a commandment to brush your teeth?

Devan: Really?!

Liam: YES. (very expert-like) It says, "Thou shalt brush thy teeth at the sun come up and at the sun go down." We need to be better at brushing our teeth.

Devan: Yeah. (in awe of the wisdom his BIG brother just shared)

So there you have it, there IS an 11th commandment, Moses just ran out of writing room on his stone tablet, or maybe he was just too tired.

Things like this totally crack me up -- I just had to write this one down.
By the way, how do I make pictures that I find on the internet bigger?

9 comments:

heidi said...

I can totally hear that conversation. Liam in all his wisdom...I love it.

If you upload any picture to flickr...then you can paste them onto your blog sm, md or lg. Call me.

Tara said...

Your Liam is quite the character! He sounds hilarious and so mature. I can never imagine Lincoln thinking to do a load of laundry on his own, much less doing it properly, folding and putting it away-WOW!!!!

AmyJo said...

Glad to hear that Liam is keeping everyone on the straight and narrow!
I am sure he could be a good example to Mariah!
When I remind Mariah to brush her teeth at night she tells me that she will just brush twice in the morning. Yeah nice try!

Sandra said...

That is so funny. Kids can come up with some creative stuff! Very cute

Melissa P said...

That is totally funny. I can just see that. Liam is hilarious. Kind of like the day I was told not to laugh at Lance for doing things he wasn't supposed to. Aka cutting Cory's but. Liam in his most serious tone.

Alyssa Walker said...

That's hilarious! What a funny kid!

Potter Family said...

Heath,

I can hear the conversation now! Liam in his deep voice and Dev in his yea thats totally cool dude voice. Funny boys!!!

rockkinrobbins said...

That is so funny. I love big brother wisdom.

ali said...

That sounds just like Liam. I love it!