Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oops! I was TAGGED -- a LONG time ago

Jobs I've held --
1. Medical Transcription Editor
2. Mom x 3
3. Babysitter
4. Political campaigns --at least 8 different ones, walking door to door to registered voters homes jwhile pushing the kids in the stroller!
5. Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition -- Surgery Scheduler
6. Western Regional Center for Brain & Spine Surgery -- Surgery Scheduler
7. Thomas Audiology -- Front desk
8. Pharmatech Home Infusion -- Pharmacy Tech, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, taxes

Wow! I've had a lot of jobs!

Movies I can watch over & over:
1. Pure Luck
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Man from Snowy River
4. Field of Dreams

My Guilty Pleasures --
1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading
3. Camping/fishing
4. Cooking

Places I have lived --
1. Menifee
2. Temecula
3. Henderson, NV
4. Price, UT

Shows I enjoy --
1. ER
2. The Office
3. 30 Minute Meals
4. The Amazing Race

What were most likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other?
1. Wow! New guys moved into the ward. I better act fast, the girls will be on them like flies on you know what.
2. Great hair and smile.
3. Hottie!

Places I've Been on Vacation --
1. Yellowstone
2. Church History Trip
3. Toronto, CA
4. Niagra Falls
5. Philmont Scout Ranch

Favorite Foods --
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Pork chops
3. Bacon wrapped mushrooms w/ shish kabobs
4. Italian

Websites I visit daily --
1. blogs
2. yahoo.com

Body Parts I have injured --
1. Cut forehead open while running in the house when I was @4-5.
2. Hit in the head with a snow shovel between the eyes and cut my nose open when I was young. (Thanks, Cory)
3. Broken right wrist

Awards I have won --
Lots of academic awards in school.

Nicknames I have been called --
Bug
Buggy
Weed
Buckwheat
Smookey Pirate
Heatherina

Okay, now it is Amy Jo, Emily P. and Crystal to have a turn.

7 comments:

Leilani said...

Smookey pirate???

AmyJo said...

I have to say among the MANY things I know about you I did not know any of those injuries! I am surprised it never came up. Cory to blame doesn't surprise me.lol That's a big brother for ya.

AmyJo said...

also....
that sunday was exciting for us when we saw Daniel, Kevin, and Gary. We were like ahhh return missionaries not from Price! At first we weren't sure who we thought was the cutest!

Amy said...

I love learning more about my friends!

ali said...

Wow. Lots of jobs. I can sympathize with you on political campains. Many a precinct I have walked for our local Congressman!

heidi said...

Mmmmmm...bacon wrapped mushrooms and kabobs. When were we going to do that again? It is THE BEST!!

kelly said...

Heather, I love learning new things about you! you'll have to expound on the nicknames some day...also, I cracked up about "Pure Luck" that is a really funny movie!