Our trip to “THE BEACH HOUSE” that has been planned for a year has now come and gone. I think I can speak for everyone and say that we all had a great time. It was good to see everyone and we sure did miss Jimmy, Mandy, Sophie, and Chloe. We can’t wait to see them all in a few months. Here are some pictures of the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Awesome slide show!! That is so cool. Great pictures too.
I love that slide show. It was fun to see your entire trip. I loved the arm wrestling. Nice biceps, Heather!
wow, who took your family pics, what a great photog. looks like you had a great time.
you have very cute family. you want new cyber friend? I am looking for new friends...
Cute pictures. I especially liked the ones of your boys. Seriously, you added the Mc Donalds picture.:) I would be a little scared to eat at a McDonalds in Tijuana.
It looks like you had a very nice and relaxing trip. You had some really nice family pics! Can't beat the scenery. It is good to see you looking so happy.
I guess I should clarify that we didn't actually eat at McDonalds, we just thought it was funny.
Post a Comment