Today we had Lance's friend Sebastian come over while his mom (Amy) was getting certified to teach TurboKick. They had a great time. There weren't any squables and they shared well. Liam and Devan thought it was great for Lance to have a friend over to play. Thanks for coming over, Sebastian!!! Thanks for letting us have him for a while Amy and Brandon. We loved it!!

Lance took every opportunity to rub Sebastian's head. He has recently discovered his own hair and others. Sebastian was a good sport.

It totally cracked me up. If Sebastian found toys that he liked that would fit well in his hands, he would crawl around with them in his hands, propping himself up on them. Too funny!!!
Lance took every opportunity to rub Sebastian's head. He has recently discovered his own hair and others. Sebastian was a good sport.
It totally cracked me up. If Sebastian found toys that he liked that would fit well in his hands, he would crawl around with them in his hands, propping himself up on them. Too funny!!!

4 comments:
Who is that adorable baby?! Thanks so much for watching Sebastian today for me, Heather...and Heidi, and Ali! I have the best friends a girl could ask for!
It doesn't look to me like he is rubbing his hair, I think he is smacking his head. Mmm Hmm. I know what goes on over there after 2pm.
Those are cute pictures. It looks like lance and sebastian are doing a massage train. Can I get in on it?
weird. heidi and I left a comment at the exact same time!
Post a Comment