Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One of those days

Yep, been one of those. I could use any of the following:

Date with Daniel

Girls night out

A day at the beach

Bunch of money so I could quit my job

A walk with a friend

A do-over

Any of those will do, just one...........

4 comments:

heidi said...

Remember our walks? I loved that time. I hate these kinds of days. Hope everythings okay, I sure do miss you. And girls night out...we need one FOR SURE!!

Sandra said...

Ahh I have those days :) Hopefully tomorrow is better.

AmyJo said...

oh wow. I hope you treat yourself to once of the listed wants.
We are in a stage of bittersweet right now.
Sounds like a JB's run might do the trick.:)

Potter Family said...

Oh Heather do it all, quit the job, go on a date, lets go on a walk and have a girls night out and then wake up tomorrow for the do over. Sorry don't know where you will get the money. Hope tomorrow is better. I am glad that you finally blogged again:)