Friday, October 2, 2009

Lance


Daniel and I finally said it -- the words every parent has said (at least I hope so). Daniel and I were sitting at the table and agreed that it will be fun to watch Lance discipline his own kids. We hope he has one JUST LIKE HIM!!! We love him to death but he definitely gives us a run for our money. He is always quiet, so you never know if he is happily playing or making a mess unless you are right. next. to. him. Realistically we all know this is impossible, but I sure hope he gets out of this naughty stage soon (for both of our sakes).

6 comments:

marvin hales said...

It is kinda fun...

heidi said...

I love that I'm not the only one that has ONE out of FOUR that likes to create messes, wreak havoc and do all things to MAKE YOU WORK HARDER!!

Oh but I love that boy. Lance has the sweetest smile, the best laugh and some of the best blue eyes out there!

Sandra said...

Ahh we are right there with you. Jacob has been our biggest tantrum thrower. Good luck.

Aaron and Rachael said...

Good thing he is such a handsome guy, eh?!

Melissa P said...

That was Tyler a few years ago, it took him until he was about 5. He isn't totally out of it, but he mellowed out.
How can you not love that face though. Lance has that face that when you look at him and he smiles you can't get mad!

ali said...

if it makes you feel any better, jack pooped all over his room on my b-day and smeared it into the carpet. ALL OVER!

...and he's done it two more times since then.

I really don't know how much more we can beat this child without turning OURSELVES into CPS! J/K...kinda.