Five names you go by:
1: Heather
2: Mom
3: Darling (sometimes Devan calls me this -- have no idea where he got this from, but it makes me laugh every time.)
4: Header (usually little kids that can't say my name)
5: Aunt Heather
Three things you are wearing right now:
1: Skirt
2: Two Shirts
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1: Another weekend
2: Milk to go with the cookies I made tonight (almost called the neighbor to borrow some. What was I thinking making cookies without noticing we had no milk!!)
Three people who will probably fill this out:
Whoever wants to :)
Two things you did last night:
1: Washed a ton of clothes
2: Prepared a talk (nothing like procrastination)
Two things you ate today:
1: Homemade pizza
2: Chocolate chip cookies
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1: Melissa (my SIL)
2: Danay (my boss)
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1: Fold all the clothes that I washed last night
2: Go to the grocery store
Two longest car rides:
1: Back East trip with CEU -- we drove in those huge club wagons and drove through the night the first night, sleeping in the van. Horrible sleep.
2: California to Utah --There is a lot of ugly country in between St. George and Las Vegas and between Las Vegas and San Bernadino.
Two of your favorite beverages:
1: Milk (I agree with Melissa it goes with about everything except eggs or chicken. If you ahve it with eggs, it has to be chocolate milk)
2: Cranberry Grape juice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love cranberry grape juice too. I first discovered it in the hospital - good ole labor and delivery. Everytime I went to the hospital with Sam I asked for some. Yum!
Post a Comment