Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Lists
I have always been a list person. When I was 16 I received a Franklin planner (those were the in thing back then) and thought I was in heaven. After getting married I realized there were much more important things to spend our money on than refills for my planner, but still kept my lists. Well, I have decided that I am in a rut with my lists. They just keep getting longer because I don't get around to what is actually on the list. So I have decided that tomorrow I am going to make a list of everything thing that I DO GET DONE even if it isn't on my list, maybe that will make me feel mor productive. I would love to see a list of what everyone else does, a little glipse of everyday life from everyone. Check back tomorrow to see what I DID GET DONE. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good idea. Maybe we would all feel a little more productive looking at a list of what we did do instead of what we didn't. Can't wait to see your list.
Good idea! I'll check back :)
Post a Comment