Robin (a.k.a. Grandma Hales) came for a visit last week and kept the kids entertained. She took them bowling (no small task when you take Lance along), to the carnival and lunch. We also went out to dinner and had a great time at home. I was able to get a few projects done around the house that were much easier to get done without them. Here are some pictures of the boys. Thanks for coming to visit!

Lance likes to use the BIG balls -- this 13 pounder should knock 'em all down, right?

Should have seen the fit this kid threw when he had to get off the horse and out of the car!



6 comments:
That is awesome! We miss you!
Cute blog background! The boys look great!
I like the new blog look. Cute pictures!
One of the best things about visitors is the help that they give with the kids. I like how I get to get out of the house because I have a few extra hands. Even though you know there are going to be fits and crying.
Looks like everyone had a great time!
Cute background!
everyone is growing up--it's not fair!
Post a Comment