Thursday, April 10, 2008

Knock on wood.......

Can it possibly be true that we have all been healthy since Monday? Let's just say that our sick streak started before we even moved. We have had it ALL!!!!!!!!. Liam -- sinus infection, flu, double ear infection, sinus infection, and a nasty flu that lasted 8 days. Devan -- sinus infection, double ear infection and a nasty cough. Lance -- sinus infection, ear infection, croupe, three more ear infections, diarrhea and the terrible twos. Heather -- I managed to stay healthy until Liam go the flu. About five days later I got it and thought I was going to DIE!!! I have not been that sick in a long time. Massive stomach pain coupled with a very active baby kicking the crap out of you doesn't exactly go so well together. :) Daniel -- Sinus infection, flu, cold.

I cannot even begin to express how nice this week has been with everyone being healthy. It has been a LONG winter, and I am ready for summer (nevermind the fact that it snowed here just yesterday!)

9 comments:

heidi said...

wow sounds like a lot of gunk at your house. I pretty much feel like #$*% and want to crawl into bed. It's Darin's late night too--figures.

heidi said...

holy mother of science i just looked at your baby meter--34 days??? aren't you so excited?????

Darrell Crowther said...

I am so sad that you've all been sick - horrible!!!!!! Sickness is THE WORST. Glad you're all feeling better.

Sandra said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness....it seems to escalate the more kids huh? We haven't had it as bad but I am ready for summer. You need to email me or come to our blog and comment as to where you are! ours blog is westwoodsrock.blogspot.com

Ann said...

I'm sorry you've all been so sick. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help, now that you live close. Give us a call!
Ann

Amy said...

I love that there was a new post from you when I looked! I'm so bummed out that you guys were all so sick! Hey, we'll be driving through your neck of the woods on Friday morning. I need your number so I can call you. I think Heidi has it. If not, email me.
amusgrove@hotmail.com

heidi said...

umm, heather--you can take the poll down now. just thought you might like a little reminder how much you miss me telling you what to do. don't you?

AmyJo said...

sounds like you have had your share! When it rains it pours. I am glad taht it is getting nice weather too.
I bet you are looking forward to getting that active baby out!

Emily P. said...

its so wrong to be sick and pregnant! I'm glad that everyone is feeling better, winter is tough there. I can't believe you are almost done too! Dont you dare pop before me!