I can hardly believe that Lance is already 2!!! He has added so much to our family. He has a very light hearted spirit. He is sincere, silly, sweet, crazy, tries to act just like the big boys, crusty, a blankie boy, adventurous, fearless, smart and our favorite 2 year old. Happy Birthday, Lance -- We love you!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Little Lancey's face just makes me smile. I miss his crusty looks and seeing his blankie in his mouth. We love Lancey Pancey at this house so we hope he had a GREAT birthday!!
I'll call you about Utah tomorrow, I just saw that you called today. President Monson is speaking Friday as the last speaker at WC--you should try to go if you can.
Oh, little Lancey!!! I can't believe that little guy is 2 already. It seems weird that we're not all going to be near each other for the 2 year old birthday for our boys. I miss being around you guys. I'm still not sure how long we'll be in UT, but I'll let you know. I would love to see you all!
WOW 2 years old?? I can not believe that!! I mean Time has really flown by!! I love that picture of him making his kissy face!! That is awesome.
I now see the burning of the finger--I may need to make some phone calls...
poor lancey.
It was good talking to you today--I miss you not being right around the corner. Though whenever I start dinner at noon I think of you and all you taught me...
Happy Birthday! I love the picture of him puckering up his lips. You need to email me so I can catch up. I still don't know where you guys moved to!
yeah! Lance!! I know I am a little late posting but, Happy Birthday Lance!
Here's a positive about living in Utah, Lance is closer to Halle. I really feel that they need to be friends. He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment