I can't believe that December has come and gone and that the new year is already here. We have been busy and want to share what we were up to in December. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Project #1 was the gingerbread house. The boys loved every minute of it and were very proud of their creation.
No Christmas is complete without the Grinch, but seriously, it isn't worth losing your eyesight over!
Lance couldn't resist the gingerbread house. No matter where I moved it, I kept finding his little paws all over it with a mouthful of candy.
It lasted 2 days!
Daniel's work Christmas Party was at the Grand Californian Hotel with "special visitors." It was nice to have a work Cshristmas Party that was geared for kids.
Family picture at the Grand Californian Hotel in front of their tree.
The trip to visit Santa. Liam and Devan were extremely happy, don't think I need to say anything about Lance. The picture speaks for itself.
Christmas shopping at the outlet mall, the boys couldn't resist the size of this tree and its ornaments.
Our handsome Bubbers.
Daniel and I on our 6 hour cruise while we were in Florida. I was motion sick the whole six hours. We played a newlywed game and did relatively well but some of the questions were interesting.
This is what we came home to -- there is no place like home!!! We missed the boys SO much and were so happy to be home with them.
Liam's debut in a Christmas play that his class put on. He did very well and was very excited to be involved in something like this.
Liam and his new red bike from Santa.
Dev and his scooter from Santa.
Lance was not pleased that he was woken up at such an early hour for all of this. He had this scowl on his face for quite a while until he caught on that if he actually got of Dad's lap he could rip the wrapping paper and get new toys. Maybe next year he will be a little more excited.
Liam trying out his new bike.
This boy loves his cozy coupe, can't pry him out of it.
Lance's first bubble bath.
Ironically, the toys that Liam and Dev like most are Lance's. Next year we will just shop in the baby isle for all the gifts, save us some time searching. hahaha

9 comments:
Wow!! I knew if I kept checking back you would blog something. I am glad you had a good trip. Looks like xmas was good. Glad you had a great Holiday.
Okay--seriously your boys are too cute. Lance's faces crack me up. I love the one on Christmas morning. The best! I love the gingerbread house mess too. And the boys watching tv all up close is great. Get back to posting I always love seeing your pics and reading what you have to say.
"what are we gonna do?"
We made Gingerbread houses too. It was a lot of fun. It looks like December was a crazy but fun month for you. Glad to see all the pictures.
Oh man Lance's scowl is hilarious...I about died laughing when I saw that picture. I can't believe how big all the boys are. I know you are probably having another boy, but I just want you to know that I am still routing for a girl.:)
I had no idea Lance could make that face!! Oh my goodness...no question what he thought of that early wake up! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
I had no idea Lance could make that face!! Oh my goodness...no question what he thought of that early wake up! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
It looks like while on your break from blogging, that you had a very eventful few weeks! I love the bubble bath picture! Ezra had his first BB too and the boys taught him to do a bubble beard and say "ho ho ho". funny!
Your boys are adorable!
All the little faces of Lance are so cute. I love the one with Santa. Did Santa pinch Lance or what!? Dev and Liam are sure growing up! I am glad you had a great December.
I hope you have a girl too.
What amazing pictures! We loved receiving your Christmas card, and I'm glad you're blogging again. Congratulations for all the great things going on in your life. I'm so happy for you and your new baby boy!!!!!
Post a Comment