Sunday, January 13, 2008

Look Alike Meters

Not all they are cracked up to be. I thought it would at least vary more than it did, but hey, it was fun anyway. Someone else try it to see if you get a result other than "_____ looks equally like Mom and Dad!!!!" Let me know.

4 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

I am so happy that you are having another boy you are a perfect boy Mom! Love your blog and the reason why your boys are so cute is because they equally look like you and Daniel.

Kate said...

Heather, I don't think I have seen or talked to you since AmyJo's wedding. It's been a long time. Your family is so cute and congrats on the addition. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I've tried it and got different results like 3% more like Mom, 8% more like mom, and 17%more like dad.

Amy said...

I love all your recent posts. Cute Christmas pictures!

I'm so happy you're having another boy!

I feel like I haven't talked to you for a while, I need to call you!

Stacy said...

Speaking of "Look Alike" meters, well, people looking alike... I finally figured out who you look like. You look just like a Sister Missionary that served here in our ward in Iowa. Yes... weird, but I just figured it out! Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy!

Stacy Palmer (Emily's sis-in-law)