Liam is really good to read stories to Devan. I find them sitting next to each other often on the couch reading stories together.
Liam telling Lance that the vents are "owie".


I love this picture. Devan is often afraid of the dark. One night after trying to be as patient as I could, I HAD to shut their door all the way. I heard Devan crying and then Liam saying, "It is okay Devan, you can come lay on my bed." When I went to check on them, this is what I found.
I love this picture. Devan is often afraid of the dark. One night after trying to be as patient as I could, I HAD to shut their door all the way. I heard Devan crying and then Liam saying, "It is okay Devan, you can come lay on my bed." When I went to check on them, this is what I found.

8 comments:
these pictures are priceless.
I haven't checked your blog in ages because i figured I would just see 72hour kits. You've been busy.
and those are just about the sweetest pictures I have ever seen!
Brothers are a pretty special thing! Liam is an awesome big brother. It is funny that amidst all the fighting they would also do anything for each other. Definitely priceless.
I love that he was helping Devan in the dark. So sweet!
These are so precious! Your kids are so sweet! I can't wait to meet your fourth! And you AREN'T OLD!
Such sweet boys, it is great that you caught them in those moments I know for me it is not always like that.
Hi, Heather!!!
I always check your blog, and I'm so happy for all the good times you've been having with your family. Congratulations especially for your new baby-to-be! I miss you!
Angie Crowther
your boys are so precious! I love the last one!
Post a Comment