Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday
Today I heard the boys outside being sneaky, so I thought I better check out the situation. They were trying to surprise me with flowers. I love that they pick me flowers everywhere that we go. One thing about boys -- they do love their moms!
This is the beautiful bouquet of flowers they picked for me. Later they found some pretty purple ones to add to their collection. It was actually very pretty.
Lance has found his favorite spot at the cabin -- the dishwasher!! It isn't enough just to stand next to the dishwasher, he has to be IN the dishwasher. What a goof!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heather, I am loving the daily blogs from you too. I am enjoying your time away with you. You are doing way more fun things than I am. Keep it up. I am surprised every time I click on your blog!!
How sweet! I love the dishwasher picture. Sebastian loves playing with it too, but he hasn't figured out how to get IN it. I guess I shouldn't show him this picture then!
Post a Comment