Monday, May 28, 2007

Congratulations, Liam!






Wow! Liam has reached a major milestone in his life. Friday was his kindergarten graduation. We are so proud of him. He has worked hard and learned a lot. He learned how to read, add and subtract, and is a great storyteller. He was awarded for Student of the Month. He loves to read stories to Devan, and Devan loves it equally as much. It is great to find them on the couch next to each other giggling about a silly story. Liam has proven himself a great student and I am sure he will be able to do anything that he sets his mind to. First grade, here we come!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Liam is so cute Heather. He is such a grown up little man, wow, 1st grade, before you know it he'll be on a mission. Cute pics.

Amy said...

Isn't it funny how they have an official kindergarten gradution? I don't think they did that when I was younger. He looks so cute! I love that second picture especially!